I am a book collector. In my library, there are more than 900 books on the subject of attitude. I am not suggesting that you go out and buy 1,000 attitude books – but I am suggesting that you go out and buy 10. You can decide which 10 are most important to you.
NOTE: You can’t just read them, you have to study them.
Many of the books contained in this list are old. And many of the books on this list are out of print. I recommend that you begin to visit old bookstores or go to bookfinder.com or abebooks.com and start shopping.
- Think and Grow Rich by Napoleon Hill
- How to Win Friends & Influence People by Dale Carnegie
- How to Stop Worrying and Start Living by Dale Carnegie
- The Power of Positive Thinking by Norman Vincent Peale
- The Little Engine That Could by Watty Piper
- Loren Long Dream Big by Ian Falconer
- A Message to Garcia by Elbert Hubbard
- He Who Thinks He Can by Orison Swett Marden (and any of his other 41 titles that may strike you)
- The Magic of Thinking Big by David Schwartz
- Psychocybernetics by Maxwell Maltz
- Little Gold Book of YES! Attitude by Jeffrey Gitomer (I know you already have this book – you’re holding it in your hands. But think of what a great gift it would be for someone who really needs it.)
- Success Through A Positive Mental Attitude by W. Clement Stone