The challenge of positive attitude is for you to decide that you’re willing to dedicate the time, and that you have the desire to make it happen for yourself.
Here are some ideas to achieve a Yes! attitude:
- Turn the news upside down – If the news guy says, “The housing market is off 33%” – look at the positive side if the SAME STATEMENT – 5,000,000 homes will be sold this year.
- Invest, don’t spend – time and money – you decide how you will react, respond, and recover. Invest in reading, not watching TV.
- Start early, end late, work your ass off in the middle, and get ready when you’re done – build your value package at night.
- Don’t be “in” your market, DOMINATE it!
- Plant seeds, plant trees – make every action and every step you take a growth one – and don’t just water – fertilize
- Create your attitude environment at work and at home.
- Get in the car and listen to learn. Get home and read to succeed. My YES! Attitude book is now available in audio and in video.
- Perform random acts of kindness. Network for others and yourself – 5 hours a week, help others build their business so that you can grow yours.
- Buy flowers for your office. Smell the roses is not a phrase, it’s a state of mind.
- Quit your whining. No one wants to be around you, much less listen to you when you do.
“I think I can. I think I can.” The Little Engine That Could
Author Watty Piper, 1930
IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO LEARN MORE ABOUT OUR YES! ATTITUDE TRAINING,
PLEASE CALL 704-333-1112