Triple the power of your presentation by asking yourself these 8 questions:
- What’s my time limit?
- Is this the most compelling message I can create?
- What’s the point? What will compel me to act?
- Am I clear, is my message clear?
- Is my delivery the best it can be?
- Would I buy?
- What do I want the audience to do when I’m done?
- What do I want them to say to me (about me) when it’s over?
The answers to these questions will tighten your talk, and make it great. Your objective is to deliver the message in such a way that the audience is compelled to act (buy).
Words of advice: Leave them wanting more.