ELEMENTS OF TRUST
Trust is everywhere – it’s ubiquitous and omnipotent.
It’s without measure when present, worth a fortune.
But very measurable when lost, it costs you everything.
The 21.5 Elements of Trust
- The risk of trust and trusting – trust is a risk.
- Initial trust is tentative.
- Trust is a form of faith.
- Trust lowers resistance.
- Trust lowers barriers.
- Friendship leads to trust.
- Business relationships leads to trust.
- Business deals are based on trust.
- Dealings over time lead to trust.
- Sales are based on trust.
- Trust is the link between yes and no.
- Trust is a green light.
- Personal relationships lead to trust.
- Trust lets action take place without hesitation.
- Trust is unspoken – either absent or present.
- Trust must never be asked for – rather trust is earned.
- Once trust is lost, it is difficult – almost impossible – to regain.
- Truth leads to trust.
- Consistent positive actions leads to trust.
- Trust is a value – being trustworthy is an ultimate virtue.
- Marriage is based on love and trust.
21.5 Trust breeds confidence – in yourself and from others.