Networking…the official game.
When you go to a ball game, concert, mall, flea market, restaurant, Springfest, etc., the object is to know more people than the person you’re with.
Here’s how you play the game:
- 1 point if you know someone
- 2 points if they see you (and acknowledge you) first
- 3 points if you see a minor celebrity (sports figure, DJ)
- 5 points if you kiss someone of the opposite sex
- 5 points if a celebrity acknowledges you first
It’s best to agree on rules and points when the game starts and ends. For example, at a basketball game it starts as you enter the rotunda at half time – you walk around once back to your section and the game is over (a scoring variation at a two story stadium is spotting someone upstairs when you’re downstairs – two points)
Networking Game 2…The Elevator Game
Get on the elevator when there’s someone else on it…and get off with their card.