Want to Start Making an Attitude Change?
Take (physical, verbal, AND mental) ACTION
- Admit it’s no one’s fault but yours.
- Understand you always have (had) a choice.
- If you think it’s ok, it is… if you think it’s not ok, it’s not.
- Invest time, don’t spend it.
- Study the thoughts and writings of positive people.
- Attend seminars and take courses.
- Check your language gauge.
- Avoid confrontational and negative words.
- Say why you LIKE things and people, not why you don’t.
- Help others without expectation or measuring.
- Think about your winning and losing words.
- Think about your mood, and your mood swings.
- Are you the head of the complaint department, AND the chiefcomplainer? Get a better job
- Celebrate victory AND defeat.
- Visit a children’s hospital or talk to a guy in a wheelchair.
15.5 Count your blessings every day.