- Turn the news upside down — If the news guy says, “The housingmarket is off 33%” — look at the positive side if the SAME STATEMENT– 5,000,000 homes will be sold this year.
- Invest, don’t spend — time and money — you decide how you will react, respond, and recover. Invest in reading, not watching TV.
- Start early, end late, work your ass off in the middle, and get ready when you’re done — build your value package at night
- Don’t be “in” your market, DOMINATE it!
- plant seeds, plant trees — make every action and every step you take a growth one — and don’t just water — fertilize
- Create your attitude environment at work and at home.
- Get in the car and listen to learn. Get home and read to succeed.
- Network for others and yourself — 5 hours a week, help others build their business so that you can grow yours.
- Buy flowers for your office. Smell the roses is not a phrase, it’s a state of mind.
- Quit your whining. No one wants to be around you, much less listen to you when you do.
“I think I can. I think I can.”
The Little Engine That Could
Author Watty Piper 1930