Here are some elements that you can incorporate into a memorable marketing campaign:
- Hand delivery.
- Fast delivery.
- Early service.
- Late (after hours) service.
- Delivering more than you promised.
- Personalized thank-you.
- Quotation example (famous quote – book of quotes).
- A remarkable business card.
- Gift basket of things that are meaningful – banner from college, golf balls, personalized anything.
- Email an article pertaining to the person’s interest.
- A birthday call.
- An “I was thinking about you” call.
- Personal attention – before, during, and AFTER the sale.
- Delivering a gift of thanks – gift basket, plant, flowers.
- Delivering a personalized gift of thanks – a book about the person’s interests, a golf lesson.