Here is Jeffrey Gitomer’s personal prescription for customer pain relief…
When your customer has pain in whatever form, it’s all they think about or talk about UNTIL IT’S GONE. The faster (and more memorable) you relieve it, the more positive will be spoken of you — and vice-versa.
And you are the doctor of your customer’s pain. You have the power to heal — and the faster the better. And for those of you un-sure about “how much it will cost to fix some customer’s pain, here’s the rule: It never costs as much to fix the pain as it does to let the pain, and the story attached to it, fester and grow.
1. It’s easy to find you when they need you.
2. The speed of your response is immediate.
3. Your ability to know (diagnose) what the real pain is (sometimes the symptoms are not the real problem).
4. Your ability to provide an immediate, temporary fix.
5. Your ability to create and effect a permanent cure.
5.5 Your personal concern and follow-up to be memorable.
(use it in good health)
1999 – All rights reserved Don’t even think about reproducing this document or it’s contents without
the written approval of Jeffrey Gitomer or Buy Gitomer 704/333-1112 o firstname.lastname@example.org
“PAIN RELEIF” faxback #178