The Patterson Principles of Selling
2. Self-belief . The Most Convincing Characteristic of a Salesperson.
3. Positive Mental Attitude Is Determined by You, Not Others.
4. Boot Camp Separates the Salesman from the Wanna-be Salesman.
5. Survival is a Combination of Knowing and Doing.
6. Studying . the First Discipline of Knowledge.
7. Your Library Is the Artesian Well of Knowledge.
8. Planning Prevents Wandering and Provides Direction.
9. Use “Today Time Management.”
10. Prospect for Probable Purchasers.
11. Increase Business Connections to Increase Sales.
12. Creating the Demand Converts Selling to Buying.
13. A Prepared Demonstration Means Personalized!
14. Gain Interest with Information about the Probable Purchaser not the We-We.
15. Questions Lead to Answers. Answers Lead to Sales.
16. Listening Leads to Understanding.
17. Less Sell-Talk Time Leads to More Buy-Time.
18. Your Message Must Be as Compelling as Your Product to Engage the Probable Purchaser.
19. An Objection is the Gateway to a
20. Selling is Not Manipulating; Selling is Harmonizing.
21. Complete the
22. Service is the Reputation for the Next Sale.
23. Extra Service Leads to the “Testimonial Word.”
24. Referrals are Better Earned than Asked for.
25. Testimonials Will Sell When the Salesman Can’t.
26. Advertising Brings Awareness. Testimonial Advertising Brings Customers.
27. Competition Means Prepare to Be Your Best.
28. Recognize and Thank Those Who Have Helped You Succeed.
29. To Get Loyalty, You Must GIVE Loyalty.
30. Decide. It Doesn’t Matter If It’s Right or Wrong. Decide.
31. You Become Known by the Actions You Take. Take Ethical Actions.
32. If You Have Done Your Homework and Prepared Well, It Will Be Evident in Your Sales Report Card.
32.5 If it has been working for 100 years or more, don’t even think about changing it. Tradition is a sacred, powerful insurance of success.
The Patterson Principles of Selling Amazon Give Away is
ONE DAY ONLY – Monday, May 10th!
On Monday, May 10th (until 11:59pm Pacific Time), buy Jeffrey Gitomer’s newly released book The Patterson Principles of Selling from www.amazon.com/pattersonprinciples and we’ll give you $1,000 (and then some!) worth of free e-books, articles and reports that will help you close more sales forever (Jeffrey’s new unreleased Objection Prevention e-book included!).
Forward your purchase receipt from Amazon to email@example.com. Our staff will email you a secret web address where you can download your free e-books and reports!
Where else can you get this much free information for purchasing one book!
c 2004 All Rights Reserved – Don’t even think about reproducing this document without written
permission from Jeffrey Gitomer and Buy Gitomer www.gitomer.com 704/333-1112