Here’s one BIG idea on personal achievement and sales productivity.
When you’re ready to quit for the day, make two more calls.
One call to build a relationship, and one call to make a connection.
At the end of a year, working a five-day week, those two calls will mean 500 additional connections, many of which will result in sales and/or referrals. And, all of the connections made will be because you were willing to put in just a little bit of extra effort.
KEEP IN MIND: Those aren’t sales calls you’re making for your company. Those are sales calls you’re making for yourself. Don’t make the mistake of just achieving your quota. Make sales for yourself first, and you’ll blow your quota away.
Three more things you can do:
- Go to www.mapanything.com and see if they can help you
1. Find your next prospect after a call or visit.
2. Map out your day with maximum time efficiency.
- Track the number of minutes a day that you spend in front of someone who can say yes to you. If you wanna double your sales, double the time you spend with decision makers.
- Coffee-with-a-customer every day. That’s 250 sales calls a year you’re not making now.