Jeffrey Gitomer’s Little Red Book of Selling
The 12.5 Red Principles of Sales Greatness:
1. Kick your own ass.
2. Prepare to win, or lose to someone who is.
3. Personal branding IS sales: It’s not who you know, it’s who knows you.
4. It’s all about value, it’s all about relationship, it’s not all about price.
5. It’s NOT work, it’s NETwork.
6. If you can’t get in front of the real decision maker, you suck.
7. Engage me and you can make me convince myself.
8. If you can make them laugh, you can make them buy!
9. Use CREATIVITY to differentiate and dominate.
10. Reduce their risk and you’ll convert selling to buying.
11. When you say it about yourself it’s bragging. When someone else says it about you it’s proof.
12. Antennas up!
12.5 Resign your position as general manager of the universe.
(c) 2007 All Rights Reserved. Don’t even think of reproducing this document
without written permission from Jeffrey H. Gitomer 704/333-1112