Rock Star Reality
- No rock star achieves true stardom without paying dues. Take your licks so you can play your licks.
- The less you argue with other members of the band, the more you will have time to build your own skills.
- Get a great manager. One who inspires and leads. One who encourages and challenges you to take advantage of your talent
- Be a player first and a performer second. You must have EXCELLENT playing skills before you can perform at a mastery level.
- Maintain your humility. When you’re the king or queen, you don’t have to tell anyone — they will know it.