Trust is everywhere — it’s ubiquitous and omnipotent.
It’s without measure when present, worth a fortune.
But very measurable when lost, it costs you everything.
The 21.5 Definitions of Trust
1. The risk of trust and trusting — trust is a risk.
2. Initial trust is tentative.
3. Trust is a form of faith.
4. Trust lowers resistance.
5. Trust lowers barriers.
6. Friendship leads to trust.
7. Business relationships leads to trust.
8. Business deals are based on trust.
9. Dealings over time lead to trust.
10. Sales are based on trust.
11. Trust is the link between yes and no.
12. Trust is a green light.
13. Personal relationships lead to trust.
14. Trust lets action take place without hesitation.
15. Trust is unspoken — either absent or present.
16. Trust must never be asked for — rather trust is earned.
17. Once trust is lost, it is difficult — almost impossible — to regain.
18. Truth leads to trust.
19. Consistent positive actions leads to trust.
20. Trust is a value — being trustworthy is an ultimate virtue.
21. Marriage is based on love and trust.
21.5 Trust breeds confidence — in yourself and from others.