Questions That Get to the Heart of
Motive and Perceived Value
Ask existing customers: Why do you buy from us?
And based on their answer, develop 10 on-the-spot, tangent questions about:
- How does this affect?
- What does this help?
- How does thisimpact?
- How does this produce?
- How do you profit from?
What is the monetary impact of having a partner versus a vendor relationship?
- If you had a better or hassle free administration/billing process what would be the monetary impact for you and the business?
- What are the elements that lead to trust for you?
- How important is the responsiveness of the salesperson and the company in making a purchase decision?
- What impact does the tangible product or offering have in making a purchase decision?
- If a salesperson is empathetic and understanding of your needs, how does that influence your buying decision?
- What is your loyalty criteria?