9.5 Web Questions, and 3 “Uh oh?s”
- What are your industry leaders doing?
- What are you doing by comparison?
3. When do your customers need you? (BIG CLUE: Before you open? After
- How much more business could you gain with a 24-hour access?
- How much would you lose if your competition beat you to the market?
6. What does your website offer that helps your customer achieve their
goals and dreams?
7. How easy (fast) is it to navigate your site?
8. How much time does it take to get to your most wanted information?
9.5 How accessible is your staff to answering web-questions (or any
customer questions for that matter)?
Three “uh oh” questions to lookout for (and answer realistically) in the coming e-tidal wave.
- Does your customer need your salesperson to buy?
- Does your customer resist or resent your salesperson?
3. Could your company make more money if you eliminated a distribution
channel (thereby a salesman’s commission)?
1999 All Rights Reserved. Don’t even think about reproducing any material in this document
without written permission from Buy Gitomer & Jeffrey H. Gitomer. 704/333-1112
“Web Questions” faxback #187