Here are 2.5 more ideas on writing that will help you get better at the skill:
- Think about something that just happened to you – either positive or negative.
- An experience in a store.
- Something at work.
- A family incident orcelebration.
- And before you begin to write, picture it in your mind.
- Make an outline of what happened using short bullet points from beginning to end. After you’ve completed the outline – write one more sentence about each point.
2.5 Let someone else read it. Begin to talk about it, and you’ll see that the conversation leads to additional thoughts and ideas. Too many writers think they have to write alone. It’s true that you need to create the dialog – but others can help you with the ideas and the thoughts.