Here are a few simple rules:
1. Wake up early. The early bird does not get the worm.
The early bird makes the money. Work while others sleep.
2. Love what you do. If you don’t love it, you will never rise
to the top. Love it, or leave it.
3. Dedicate yourself to being a life-long student. How many
books did you read last year?
4. Convert anger to resolve. Anger is the biggest waste of
energy on the planet. It blocks positive thought. It blocks
5. Convert barrier to breakthrough. You may know it as
objection. Or even rejection. Stick at it until you win, and
you will gain personal, mental dominance.
6. Take every “no” as “not yet.” You don’t hear with
your ears. You hear with your mind. The way you accept
other’s words will determine your fate. Gain an attitude of
7. Watch little or no television. You’ll never succeed watching
television. Convert TV time to study time. Convert TV time
to preparation time. Convert TV time to thinking time.
Invest your time, don’t spend it.
8. Read for twenty minutes every morning.
Reading provides the opportunity for quiet insight. You can reflect on the ideas
and thoughts of others, and immediately convert them to
your own success formula. Your best chance for success is
reading. Learn to earn. Read to succeed.
9. Write for twenty minutes every morning. What should you
write about? Anything you want! Begin to clarify your
thoughts and ideas in writing.
10. Call people you love — and tell them you love them.
Love is not motivation. Love is inspiration. To be your best,
you must go beyond motivation — to inspiration.
10.5 Tell yourself you’re the best. “I am the greatest of
all time.” Muhammad Ali said that thousands of times.
Millions of people agree he was the greatest of all time.
He began that journey by telling himself first. So can you.