People are not afraid of achieving success, they just don’t know how.
Here’s one element that will put you on the path.
You have several goals you want to achieve, but they are not written down. They just pop up in your head every once in a while, only to be buried in a black hole of procrastination, excuses and guilt. Take heart I found a way to beat the system. Postit Notes.
Want to achieve your goals? Here’s a tested and proven method.
You already have all the tools necessary to achieve success:
- Postit Notes
- Bathroom mirror
- Bedroom mirror
- Felt tip pen
- Write down big ones On 3×3 yellow Postit notes, write down your 3 prime goals in short words. (get funding for business; new car Toyota; New Client Bank in Milwaukee)
- Write down small ones Use three more notes and write down your 3 secondary goals in short words. (read book Dale Carnegie; organize desk; build new closet)
- Put them up Post them on your bathroom mirror.
- Where you can see them twice a day You are forced to look at them every morning and evening.
- Keep looking until you act You will look at them until you are sick of looking at them and begin to accomplish them.
- Seeing the note there every day makes you think about acting on it every day. Once you start acting, the note triggers a “What do I have to do today to keep the achievement on target?” The note forces you to act. To achieve your goal.
- Revisit your success every day. After the goal is achieved post it on the bedroom mirror so you can see your success every time you look in that mirror.
- The program is simple.
- The program works.
- The results will change your attitude.
- The results will change your life.
- The results will change your outlook about your capability of success achievement.
You will look at those Postit Notes until you are sick of
looking at them and begin to accomplish them.
To Achieve Goals You Must Do the Following…
- Make a decision as to which goals you specifically want to achieve.
- Make a personal commitment to yourself to do whatever is necessary to achieve your goals.
- Be relentless. Don’t quit in the pursuit of your achievement.
- Do a little toward your goal every day. Write down how much (or how little) you must do each day in order to achieve.
- Harness your personal power. Discipline yourself, focus on your commitment.
- Enlist the help of others who will support you.
- Give up goal (smoke, drink, eat) Share with and seek the support of everyone you know. (family, friends, coworkers).
- Go up goal (better on job, best salesman) Share only with family and friends to avoid on-the-job jealousies.
- You must get the support of others in order to achieve your goals.
- It’s easy to get support all you have to do is give support.
- Don’t be vulnerable to the negative influence of other people.
- Work on two of your goals every day, even if only for a short time.
- Visualize yourself doing the steps necessary to achieve your goal.
- Visualize yourself actually achieving your goal.
Don’t let other people tell you…”You can’t.”
Tell them how you will, and ask for their support!
By posting the goal in the bathroom you are consciously reminded of your goals several times a day. From there, your subconscious gets into the act – gnawing away at your soul until you are driven to take positive action. Achievement actions.
At last you can say the magic words. Scream them I DID IT! (Screaming positive things always feels wonderful.)
Here comes the best part. Take the Postit Note off the bathroom mirror and triumphantly post it on your bedroom mirror. Now, every day you get to look at your success. WOW.
Not only does it feel great, but you are able to set the tone for a successful day, every day, first thing in the morning by looking at success, remembering how good it felt, and thinking about what it took to do it. Plus it gets you motivated to keep achieving more.
By the time you have your bedroom mirror full of achieved postit note goals, you’ll have enough money to go out and buy a bigger mirror and the house to put it in.
Post it. Post haste.
The Postit Note Goal Starter Kit. Start paving the way to your sales success! Just go to www.gitomer.com click Access GitBit/RedBit in the upper right corner register if you’re a first time user and enter the word, GOAL.