Filling your sales pipeline is one thing. Controlling it is another. Making the sale as a result of the control is the reward. Building a relationship that leads to loyalty and referrals is the desired outcome.
Ever forget an appointment? Forget to make a follow-up? Not fulfill a promise? Lose a lead? Not record a vital fact? Dropped balls in sales are costly. Loss of credibility, trustworthiness, reputation, and oh yes, lost orders. Real costly.
CRM is an acronym not understood by most salespeople and even a few sales leaders. Maybe change it to CRB – Customer Relationship BUILDING. Just a thought.
Keeping in touch, is no longer a luxury unless you don’t care about losing sales. When you have no CRM, you’re at a loss or should I say, you’re at a lost. Lost revenue, lost opportunity, lost goodwill, lost market share, (strengthening of competition they got the order), lost referral opportunity, lost temper (angry boss), and sometimes lost job.
Enter, Pipedrive! a contact management program built by salespeople. They’ve been helping salespeople and entrepreneurs since 2010. I started using Pipedrive a few years ago and it has been a sales game-changer.
I have been able to combine calendar, contacts, customer activity, customer history, appointment reminder, email processing, and note taking in one program. The thing that makes me mad is that it’s been out there all this time, and I avoided it because I thought it was too complicated (a nice way to say I was stupid).
I programmed it to suit me and my sales cycle in LESS than 30-minutes.
Here are a few of the features…
- It’s ready to go. Thirty minute set up and learning ramp up time.
2. It’s easy to merge activities
3. It’s customizable for YOUR sales process
4. It has automatic saving (saves every detail and activity)
5. It has mail merge
6. It has scheduled email contact capability
7. It’s real easy to use
8. It also tracks projects
8.5 I could have been using it for the past 7 years if I was more open minded.(Ever suffer from “closed minded disease?” It’s deadly.)
The advantages of Pipedrive CRM program make it an overwhelming “brainer.” (No brainers are for people with no brains.)
If you’re thinking “is this for me?” Look at these 9.5 advantages:
- You only enter information once, and it appears in a multitude of areas.
2. Your daily schedule links information to your contacts. Because most activities link back to people, this is critical in assessing your needs and deeds throughout the sales cycle.
3. You get a DAILY schedule. Every activity. You want to focus on those things that will increase your business. Pipedrive helps you keep tasks and activities under control, AND keep them in priority order.
4. You are able to expand your contact and customer base, and keep it under control. The more contacts and customers you have the more likely you are to drop a ball without tight control.
5. It gives you instant access to all account information when you make (or get) a call.
6. You can print documents, proposals, calendars, to do lists, and account cards every day if you like. For those of you that still carry the traditional hard copy daytimer, what terror is in your heart if you leave it someplace or lose it?
7. It makes communicating with customers and prospects by email and text easier. The address and instructions are a keystroke away. The ease of use encourages a sales person to stay in closer touch, thereby building a stronger relationship.
8. It creates sales reports by account and sales cycle activity. Ever spend Sunday night watching TV and filling out the weekly sales report? Ever lie just a little to make it look better? Attention Sales Managers: What a salesperson does at 10am on Tuesday is useless information. It’s more important to know how the sales cycle is working with each active account. With Pipedrive you just enter each activity by account, set up the formats of reporting once, select the dates, and presto! A report by account activity is a real sales analysis tool.
9. You have a “no lose” policy. That’s right, as soon as you enter the information, you “no lose” it.
9.5 You have peace of mind that things are under control. Peace of mind that allows for the creative side (the solution side) of your brain to engage. (For those of you nonscientific readers, the creative side of your brain is directly linked to your wallet)
Pipedrive CRM is sales success because it controls the elements and details that help you make the sale. The right CRM will change the way you do business by making it easier, more powerful, and more fun. The power of a program like Pipedrive is that it frees your mind from the details, and allows your creativity to kick in and find solutions, creative solutions that lead to sales.
A free offer you can’t refuse. Pipedrive will send you a full function test version. A version to let you see the value and capability CRM can offer in your world. Go to Gitomer.com/crm or email your request for help to firstname.lastname@example.org.